.

.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

ASSALAMUALAIKUM & SELAMAT SEJAHTERA DEAR

Sejak masuk tahun 2016 ni.. da luper blogging. From now, i will start new chapter as part time student a.k.a e-PJJ.

Before that, i want to share some pictures of my sister's wedding. Akad Nikah in our house took place on 26 December 2015. Because of the preparation and arrangement, i do not have time for blogging.




The solemnization was held in evening. all family wearing pink attire from our side and the other family side. Alhamdulillah all going well. This time i feel so sad when i thinking about my mom. i can feel like she is beside me to see the solemnization between my sister, angah with Afiq. We are crying because felt sad and solemn. but we are also happy because the other man come in my family. Welcome afiq to this Mansor's Family.

Next day is the wedding ceremony. Angah's friends from Banting, Selangor come for the ceremony and reveal their familiarity with each other. the food is prepared well and no wasted. All the guest back home happy. My family wearing black & peach. First time we appear as ustaz & ustazah by wearing jubah dress. My abah exclude because he is comfortable with kurung style johor. lets we see all the photos. 

Ude wif Abang Long Farid

The Girls Siblings

Husband and Wife. Along & Abang Long

Tabik Hormat

My Familia

Wajib Foto with NewlyWeds
All is happy and we are blessed. This year 2016, Another wedding in coming. Every year my family held the wedding reception. Alhamdulillah. The wdding in afiq side will be story tomorrow okay. all the photo will be share tomorrow okay. Goodbye uolls. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment