.

.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

About Myself



Hye everyone. 


First of all, i will story about myself first.


I am Rozehan Mansor. You can call me YanYan. I was born on 18 November 1985 at Hospital Daerah Kota Tinggi, Johor Darul Takzim. My hometown now at Bukit Gambir, Muar. 




My dad is retired police. Now, he just relax at home. My mom has died on 29 June 2015 at 49 years old. Doctor says she died because of dermatomyositis and pneumonia. I am the eldest children in my 6 siblings. My husband is bank officer and working with Bank Simpanan Nasional.


Green Home . Green Shirt


We are married less than two years. We live in Bandar Seri Alam, Johor close to the UiTM Pasir Gudang, Johor. Our weekend is Friday and Saturday. 





I will share with uolls about my life in next entry. Take Care Love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment