.

.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

My Heart and My Soul





Assalamualaikum 


Today i will share with uolls about my parents. My Abah & My Emak. They were married on 25 December 1984 in Johore.

After My Solemnization

My Abah

The first bestiest guide i ever had. He is like a coach to me. He taught me to follow the path of honesty and integrity. He worked in PDRM since 1974 until 2012. Its 38 years services. My father was born on 05 December 1954. He is 61 years old now.


He had many special qualities : he was loving, funny, responsible, fierce when i was small, very helpful people, punctual in time. Now my dad only stay in village. He just spend time go to mosque. Every morning and evening, he will meet his friends and they were drink and chatting together.


At home, my father always surfing internet and gain the knowledge by reading online news, by reading the blog or journal. I found my dad is good in reading and memorising. If i confused about current issue, i will ask him and get clear explanation. Sometimes, he spend time with farming and gardening.


I can tell uolls that my father is the art man because he love singging, he can write a poetry, he can play musical instruments. Other than that, he is good in painting. The painting is beautiful and meaningful. And one more thing, when i school, my father always help me to finish my homework that related with art subject.


The one i story above is my father. Mansor Bin Surajak. As known as Wak Chot when we are live in Banting, Selangor from 1987 until 2005. When we stay permanently at Bukit Gambir, Muar recently, villaggers call my father as Paman Surip. We are Javanese. Paman means uncle.



My Man, My Hero, My Boss
I love you, Abah
am i like my father?


My Emak


She is a very kind woman. My mom is beautiful, Her skin is soft and 'toing-toing'. My mother was born on 04 February 1966. She married with my father when she is only 18 years old. And me?  I married at 28 years old. I guess my first child will be married at 38 years old? hihihi


Roziah Binti Hamdan was my mother's name. All her friends call her Jah. She is multitalented woman who is my mother, cook, doctor, therapist, economist and inspiration. I even have no idea what she can do. She is very creative in many situation especially when we need to minimize our life cost. I love my mother's cooking. My husband also says the same thing.


My memories stopped in 29 June 2015 when my mother passed away at the age of fourty-nine. I miss her today, I miss her everyday. I miss her cooking. I miss her laughing. I miss her smiling. Everytime i miss her, i will pray for her. Tafakur and AlFatihah. TQ.



the differences between me and emak



She is beautiful and cute. Love u forever.


Emak.... I Miss You


Emak love eating too


Emak terror play bowling


My Heart, My Loving Mom, No one can replaces you Emak


I love my parents and i'm thankful to be their child. To be honest, all i have now is because of my parents. As we all go through our lives, cherish the one you have while they are here. Put the anger and pretty arguments to rest by forgiving each other. We are all human and do make mistakes but remember they are always with you. Miss my family now. Sob Sob.



My Wedding Day 


With Love. Take Care Guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment