.

.

Thursday, October 8, 2015

My Brothers and My Sisters


I am the eldest children in the family. So, i have two younger brothers and three younger sisters. 

My Angah named is Kartini. She was born on 1989. She is graduated from UiTM Segamat, Johor. 

My Ude named Muhammad Had. He was born on 1990. He worked as post officer at SingPost, Singapore. He was married with Nabila on Feb 2015.

 My JJ named is Jamaliah. Her face looks like me. JJ stay at Bukit Gambir, Muar for take care of my father. 

My OP named Muhammad Sufi. He is studying at Politeknik Muadzam Shah, Pahang. He is the youngest brothers in my family. 

My youngest sister in my family is Adik. Adik named is Jahirah. She stay at home with my father. She is 18 years old and waiting for PLKN intake end of this year.

 So, i share with uolls all the picture so uolls can guess which one is my brothers and sisters that i story above.

The Blue Scarf is JJ

The guy without sunglases is OP

Wedding of Ude & Nabila

The man with spect is UDE

The girl wearing yellow scarf is ADIK


the girl right front line is ANGAH

Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way. 

with love. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment