.

.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015


MY SPOUSE IS MY HUSBAND

The guy who make my heart dag dig dug is Mohd Farid Kamarul Arif bin Ariffin as known as DMFKA. D in front of the nickname is stand for Datuk. Hahaha i just joking.


DMFKA was born on 03rd January 1986. DMFKA worked as bank officer at Bank Simpanan Nasional, Johor. I met the first time with my husband at the bank where he works. We keep in touch by using Facebook only. Surprisingly the relationship as a friend continuous for four years without meeting each other face to face again.

First time met in April 2012 and we have our breakfast together. A week after that DMFKA met my parents and asked permission to be friends with me more seriously. Me also already met his parents too and his only sister. In May 2012 we were enganged. It all happened so fast. Suddenly i became fiancee of a man.   


We are married on 23rd November 2013. On the next day is my wedding day at my parent’s home in Bukit Gambir. On the next two day is 25th November 2013 was held our wedding day at DMFKA’s home in Masai, Johor. It was the straight ceremony of our family because me and DFMKA is the eldest chidren in the family. 

The Solemnization of Us on 23/11/2013

The Reception at Bukit Gambir, Muar

The Reception at Masai, Johor
DMFKA is the kind-hearted man i've ever met. I really appreciate all the sacrifies that have been made to me especially and my family. I wish our marriage remains until death.

With Love. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment